Scooter d Epoca - Forum

Scooter d Epoca - Forum
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Utenti | Il mio Garage | Cerca | FAQ | Policy | RSS

Nel Sito Scooterdepoca.com: Home | Lambretta | Vespa | Ancora Scooter | Restauro | Ricambisti | Targhe
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Scooterdepoca.com
 Non solo Vespa&Lambretta - Gli altri scooter
 iso diva °2 1962
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile
Pagina Precedente
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva
Pagina: di 2

perussu
Master +

Sanremo - IM
Italy

5029 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2008

Inserito il - 17 dic 2012 :  22:27:02  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
Ciao Nicola,
con l'inglese è tutto molto più comprensibile, ma se preferisci il Francese, scrivimi in privato e poi mi occupo io della traduzione.

A+

ricca
Junior +

Genova - GE
Italy

Il mio Garage

358 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2003

Inserito il - 18 dic 2012 :  08:59:08  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
hello Nicola
I will send you within this week -end by separate mail the formula for the white colour for the year 1961(my model-end 1959/1962) because the formula of previous years is a little be different (in the previous model the white colour is more dark and it goes like cream while in the second series is more white and it goes like grey) .
Refering to the rubber of the legshield the most similar to the original one is the Lambretta Li series (I-II-III) is not the same but very similar and it fit well as you can see on the picture that I have attached on our discussion.

riccardo
Torna all'inizio della Pagina

Nicola Svizzera
Junior +

Zurigo - Zh
Switzerland

152 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2012

Inserito il - 27 dic 2012 :  00:27:33  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
thank you very much riccardo.
I will check it.
an for the grey paint do you have more pictures of you iso diva. can you send it to me. it would be nice.

and the second thing. do somebody have the part catalog from the 2. serie. here on the on page is only the 3. serie

grazie
nicola

ricca
Junior +

Genova - GE
Italy

Il mio Garage

358 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2003

Inserito il - 27 dic 2012 :  08:33:54  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
dear Nicola
if I well understood , your Diva is the second series (produced between 1959/1962). On our forum the spare parts catalogue we have is the correct one and it is refered to this series. The word " terza edizione" appearing on the first page it means "third release" better specifiying is the third updated version of the second series model catalogue. hope to have claryfied.
Refering to the picture send my a private msg with your e-mail address and I will send all the picture you require
best regards ! ciao

riccardo

Nicola Svizzera
Junior +

Zurigo - Zh
Switzerland

152 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2012

Inserito il - 27 dic 2012 :  10:55:13  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
I saw, there are two versions of the '59'. the second is from 1960 and the third version from 1961.

ogo_ricambi_3_ed.jpg
_ _

ogo_ricambi_4_ed.jpg
_ _

ok i will send you a message
grazie riccardo

ricca
Junior +

Genova - GE
Italy

Il mio Garage

358 Messaggi
Iscritto dal 2003

Inserito il - 27 dic 2012 :  11:30:00  Mostra Profilo Rispondi Rispondi Quotando
hello Nicola
I think Iso Milano issued almost three version of the spare parts manual. the first one (1a edizione) I think should be refered to the first series (1959 model) , afterthat I think they probably updated the manual in January 1960 (2 nd edizione) just few months after they introduced the second series model (some important changes have been intrduced like the handebar which became in alluminium + the brakes drums with different shape + the rear light+ the speedometer from Veglia became Vdo + others) the third edition (also refered tho the second series models) I think contains only minimal updating I think nothing very important like between the 1st edizione & the 2nd edizione.
ciao

riccardo
Pagina: di 2 Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
Pagina Precedente
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile
Vai a:
Scooter d Epoca - Forum © Scooterdepoca.com Go To Top Of Page
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,13 secondi. Snitz Forums 2000