Scooter d Epoca - Forum

Scooter d Epoca - Forum
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Utenti | Il mio Garage | Cerca | FAQ | Policy | RSS

Nel Sito Scooterdepoca.com: Home | Lambretta | Vespa | Ancora Scooter | Restauro | Ricambisti | Targhe
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Scooterdepoca.com
 Scooter Tecnica
 DL150 Rosso?

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci Email Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista

Avviso: Prima di utilizzare il Forum ti devi presentare nell'apposita sezione cliccando qui!
Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON
Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

Allega file   Difficolta a ridurre le immagini? Clicca qui!
 Allega video Youtube   Leggi le istruzioni
  Clicca qui per inserire la tua firma nel messaggio.
  Prima di utilizzare il Forum ti devi presentare nell'apposita sezione cliccando qui!

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
Adam_Winstone Posted - 03 set 2012 : 16:58:43
OK, I'll write in English then but please don't take this as me being offensive? However, regardless of whether I write in English or Italian, you will miss out on the laugh that is me trying to speak Italian! I spent 3 months at Art college in Milan (1992?) so did pick up a bit of the language. Sadly, I was forced to share an apartment with 3 cute Italian girl students... but thankfully I managed to keep focussed on Lambretta.

So, what does the Italian home market think of 8073 as the colour for red DL/GPs? A number of us in the UK are researching this as the officially recognised Lechler colour 8073 is actually Scarlet Red, whereas every original paint example that we can find is more like the 'brick red' that I see others commenting about on this website. 1969 part numbers (supposedly Innocenti codes given out by Lambretta Concessionaires UK) for touch-up paints have 'LI/SX Scarlet Red' written on the tin, with the paint looking to be the same as 8073! We know that the DL/GP range is not the same colour as earlier LI/SX models but think that it could have been used on the side panels and horn casting of the early white & red GP150s that we had here in the UK. Perhaps this is where the 8073 code has come from but we know that it IS NOT the same colour as used on the completely red DL/GPs.

I recently sent my original paint rear frame grille (not the later black plastic item) to Lechler in the UK and their expert said that the paint is not, and never was, 8073! This took into account sun damage and chemical deterioration. We know of MANY, MANY, MANY original paint red DL/GPs that are not 8073 but do not have a single original example that is!

Considering that this 8073 code is quoted in 1960s/70s Lambretta documents and has been repeated in virtually every respected text since, we are finding that the 'experts' do not want to listen, regardless of how many original paint examples we show them! That said, I and others are now looking to correct this error and want to hear what the Italian home market thinks?

Thank you

Adam

NB: Of all of the 1968 Lechler colours that were used on the DL/GP, J50 Special and Luna models, only the 1964 (!) Lechler 8073 red code is not ASI approved (according to Lechler info)! Does this alone not suggest that it might be the wrong colour?

Scooter d Epoca - Forum © Scooterdepoca.com Go To Top Of Page
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,02 secondi. Snitz Forums 2000